Monday, October 1, 2012

Death by Chocolate

My friend and I came here after having dinner at another restaurant. We ordered a Peanut Butter Cheesecake to share and coffee for my friend. My friend liked his big mug of coffee, but I thought it was too bitter. The cheesecake was good though. However I felt it was overpriced at 6.95 per slice for cake that wasn't super delicious. It was still pretty good but it was pretty much like the ones I can get at Safeway. I feel like this place has good potential, if it focuses more on the desserts. Perhaps it was because we went near closing that there weren't that many options on display. But I really liked the service; very attentive and friendly although we only ordered coffee and dessert. I also liked the ambiance; it was a nice place to sit and relax after a night out.








 
 
Death By Chocolate on Urbanspoon (image from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment