Saturday, March 22, 2014

Havana Restaurant & Gallery

Update (March 2014)

I was looking for a good brunch place with my buddy on commercial when I remembered that Havanna supposedly has good Brunch. So I finally decided to get over the bad service and food experience from the last time I visited, and give it another shot. We almost missed the cut off time for brunch (2:00 PM is the end of brunch-time) but they were kind enough to let us do brunch.

I ordered the French Toast which is described below, just because it sounded so rich and decadent.


 And boy, it did not disappoint. So scrumptiously full of goodness (not the healthy kind), I was truly satisfied. But remind me not to have so much sugar during the day again, leaves me craving more for the rest of the day.

The service was not rude like last time, it was just average. However, I have to give them points for allowing us to do brunch even though we were hitting it close to the end of brunch.


Havana Restaurant & Gallery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment